The Queensland Government just released details about the Small Business Digital Grants (closing April 11)
Small businesses can apply for up to $10,000 funding (that you have match dollar for dollar) to help with he purchase of hardware, software and services (such as digital coaching). You do not need to apply for the total $10,000; the minimum is $1,000.
Book in here to talk about what we can do to help you.
To be eligible, you need to:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners or directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Ideas on how you can use the money
- build a new website or update your existing one
- content creation for your website
- create videos
- online store set up
- development of a PR plan
- training in marketing or PR
- purchase specialits digital technology or software
Publicity Genie can help you with content creation and anything to do with PR – media, blogs, social media. If you’d like to have a chat about how we can help you, make a 15 minute appointment here
What we do – we do it all for you
- Conduct a discovery session with you to find out what you need
- Source suppliers to work with and get quotes (unless you want to work with us). We have a HUGE network and work with amazing businesses from business consultants, to coaches, to videographers, web developers, Facebook experts and photographers
- Write and submit the grant application
Book in a time here to talk about how we can help you.
We do charge a small fee to do your grant application – $150 + GST. If the grant is to work with us to do your PR or create content for you or create a plan, then we refund the $150 back to you. If we write the grant for you to use with another supplier, there are no refunds.