JUNE 21 AT THE NORMAN HOTEL
You won’t just learn, you will DO – activities and create content, things you can take action on RIGHT THEN AND THERE. You are not only going to learn how to come up with great stories for the media, we will also be WRITING media releases ON THE DAY … and SENDING them!
- How to get 25 media besties in 10 seconds
- How to #werk the media
- How not to annoy the journos and get results
- Media pitch hack so you don’t have to write a media release – but we’ll write one anyway … that you can replicate every time in 10 minutes.
It’s not hard!
Starting at 9.30, we will delve into how to make journos your bestie:
– what makes a good story and how to come up with great story ideas (you can use for other content as well)
– how to build relationships so you become a valuable source
– how the newsroom works so you know the rules
– how to write and structure a media release – you will write a couple before leave and send one
– how to pitch your story and follow up – what to say and not to say
– how to repurpose your media release into a blog or social media content – making your life easier
– how to leverage your media wins – I call it bragging with purpose
– how this all fits in with other marketing you are doing – PR can compliment all the other things you are doing
Easy to implement
Time saving and money saving steps that will help you achieve media success … and have content to spare (I will show you how to repurpose)
Things that will help you:
- become a media star
- get more speaking gigs
- launch your book
- share insider secrets
- help more people
- build your brand
- get onto page 1 of Google
- secure 100s and 1000s of free advertising
- build database of clients that know, love and trust you
- make stacks of money.
Book your spot now.
And … I will have a special guest – the incredible Word Stylist herself Liz Campbell. She will show how to write a winning blog and use it to get to page 1 on Google.
Plus some great lucky door prizes.
Here’s what you will take home on a USB:
- Media release template
- All the worksheets we use
- Your Media Dream Team Contact Book
- eBook Making Friends With The Media
- and we will follow up on month later with a Q&A webinar – you send me your questions throughout the month and we’ll come together again to take the next step.
See you on June 21